Dear Raghavendra,
Fine the link "settings" on the top of inbox page,
hit enter on it, will be landed to desired page where you will find
the check box “no signature”, uncheck it.
Below you would find edit boxes, insert the desired content in it.
Finally, find the button “save changes” at the bottom of page, hit
enter on it and you are done.

On 8/11/10, Raghavendra .G <raghavendra.hellore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, our list members.
> Please can anyone help me how to Hadd quotation phone numbers and
> closing sign such has best regards, and so and so.permanently at the
> end of gmail

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

Thanks and regards