To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] About the usage detail of broad band.

Hello Sir,
go to the site and log in by giving portal id and password. there you have to click on the link post paid services and consequently you will find the link usage details on which you have to click. then fill the required details and click on the search botton. That's all you will get your usage details.
               with regards
               Padmanabham Muppa.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Devendra Nikose" <d_nik...@yahoo.co.in>