Hi,
    We can make every web site accessible, but there are different issues
involved.
first of all, the client has to aggree for that and more over if the site
goes live, it's some what difficult to control on accessibility.
now a days most of the companies doing accessibility, we can expect atleast
the future coming sites accessible.
so  we should ask our government has to take some initiative, at least some
important sites likes banks and railway sites accessible.
Regards,
Jeevan,
Accessibility consultant,
Onya digital Solutions,