Hi there,
Use of elquence with NVDA is legally not permitted and I don't think,
it's sold to individuals. Please see NVDA's home page and there is a
note on this.

Due to some concerns and since they are important right now, I am
closing this thread for further discussion.

Sorry dear moderator for acting on your behalf for this time.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula