Dear Pranav,

My experience is you should keep your business card in a correct
direction.  This multiscanner application has no feature of automatic
orientation.  So vertical or opposite direction text will not be
recognized.  The distance from the card can be say 6 inches. Make sure
your camera position is in the centre of the card and then lift it up.
 Then just click to capture.

I think with the trial of 2-3 cards you will get exact idea about the
distance and positioning your mobile camera to get good image.

Prashant

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Apoorv,
>
> How do you align the camera with the business card you want to photograph?
>
> Pranav

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in