To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 2:25 PM
Subject: [AI] Help needed to editing the vedio!!!

dear access Indian  friends!!! hoping all r doing great!!!

I would like to know about, is there any software is for editing the video files with more accessible to jaws???

I try to cut one video file using vcd cutter, but unfortunately, iam not able to go the desire location, where I want to cut the file. while playing the file, it is not allowing me to move forward and backword.

while iam doing it, it suddenly getting stop.

So, any help will be more apprishiatable.

With regards  your friend,

Timy Sebastian.

skype ID: timyseba

disability bill at: