Hello

This is Bharath kumar. I have nearly 20% of vision disability and in future
it may still worsen. I lost my job due to poor vision (actually a case of
low vision).

 I am feeling difficulty in getting a job as i have to take written tests
and use compuers to take tests. As magnifying softwares are not there I am
losing out the job.

 I did my M.tech. in Mechanical (CAD/CAM) in 2006. I have 2 years of
industrial experience.

Here I am attaching my resume to this mail. If my profile matches your
requirements do call / mail me.

Thanks & regards

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:31 AM, sarthak edu <sarthak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All
> Job applications are invited from ‘Sarthak educational Trust’ for
> persons with disabilities. The relevant details are as follows and
> please find our contact details at the bottom of this
>
> advertisement.
> Company Name: wipro Technologies
> Job Title – software engineer
> Number of posts - Multiple
> Classification - IT
> Job Type - Full-time
> Location – Delhi, banglore
> Requirements  B. Tech , M. Tech , B.E. and MCA  degree With  60%
> marks. The year  of passing should be either 2009 or 2010 .  Fresher
> are welcome.
> Expected Salary – excellent
> Closing date of application – 8 september 2010
>  Contact Details
> Contact: Building no. 1 Sarthak Educational Trust mohammad Pur Behind
> bikhaji Cama Place New Delhi – 110066
> Phone: 011-42004238
> Mobile: +91-9868627244, 9868408886
> Web:www.sarthakindia.org