Hello madam,
My views are:
1. the technological developements may be taken in to consideration
like computers. computers can be used to read out the question paper
and may be answered by a scribe or on the computer.
2. The scribe may be choosen by the candidate himself and strict
invigilation may be taken up.
3. Like U G C special questions may be given instead of diagrams and
figures. or from such questions blind may be exempted.
4. Extra time should be awarded in case of both online and off line
exams. In our state; most of the v i candidates are still suffering in
IIITs because they are not provided any fecility for extra time for
their online exams.
5. special care may be taken to verrify the answer sheets of visually
challenged persons. because i lost a well answered exam by the small
mistake of the scribe.
Thanks alot for taking my views in consideration.
Thanks and regards,
Suryanarayana.

On 9/2/10, Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Most of you know that I have been working on the guidelines for examinations
> especially the issue of scribes for some time.
> All of us have realised the need for standard guidelines in the country.
> After the maharashtra guidelines were issued many of you approached me and
> have been approaching me regularly for All India guidelines.  Therefore it
> is time to act.
>
> I have based my work on the:
> 1. Guidelines in Maharashtra
> 2. Minutes of meeting held in2008
> 3. Judgement in Asif's case
> 4. University of Bombay's circular on psychology
>
>  I need to know from each of you as to what you want in the new Rules. What
> you want to safe guard against,What you want the Examination authority to
> take care of and what will be the visually challenged's responsibility.
> Anything that I should take into account especially for any particular exam.
> Please ask for the moon we just might get it of course be practical. Think
> of all the variations and combinations and complications that someone
> somewhere may face.  Thats why I am still on this group.
>
> I cannot take care of the idiot who denies the rules but I can ensure good
> rules on paper at least. So lets go for it. Please dont send me a list of
> what happened in the past I cant rectify it but I can see that it does not
> happen again. So requesting for some input.
> The new rules will apply to :
> 1. All recruiting exams
> 2. All college and school exams
> 3. All entrance exams