this problem mostly related with dirty head of printer or some times
cartrages  went dry  .

so  take the asprol alcohol  and wight  cotton  , dip the cottonin it
after little squeese the cotton and carefully clean the  head of
cartrage .
then try again with printout  or contact the  local hardware /printer
repair shop.

On 9/6/10, Rohiet A. Patil <patil_ro...@dataone.in> wrote:
> Dear all,
> One of my friend have "HP inkjet 3940" printer. From some days, whenever she
> turn on the PC it is giving the following message.
> HP Deskjet 3900 Series - Status
> Print Cartridge(s) Incorrectly Installed
> The following print cartridges are incorrectly installed:
> Black
> Tri-color
> Play Sound on Error
> graphic 994  graphic 5
> Close So I would like to know that what is the exact problem? Is it
> regarding cartrage or printer's driver? Please help to solve the issue. The
> printer is not working also. Thanks and regards, Rohiet
> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

disability bill at: