I forgot the name, but I think there is a gadget which scans converts
Braille to print. If that is true, for large scale exams, Govt should
buy such a device and send all braille papers to that centralized
location of the state for eveluation. It would be reasonable to ask
Govt to procure the same at every eveluation centre.

Sent from my mobile device

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Mobile: +91 990 081 0881