No, in sappy 5, Lekha does not does not speak

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sandeep Singh
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 7:53 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Lekha is not detected

Hi,
Lekha is automatically available with jaws 9 onwards, I don't think
you need to install it seperately. insert + control +s should take
you to synthesizer option where you may choose sapi5 which is lekha.
Regards,
Sandeep

At 06:38 AM 15-09-10, you wrote:
>I have uninstalled and reinstalled it three times.
>- - -
>Ashik Hirani
>Landline phone: 02849-242233
>Skype: ashikali.hirani
>I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Sakina Dhariwala" <sfd100...@gmail.com>

disability bill at:

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.

disability bill at: