Hi,
I think, there may be some issue with LinkedIn itself. Else it cannot
come only on your name every time. I have noticed same invite on
another list addressed to Sameer.

Neha,
Can you please confirm if you were trying to connect Subhash and Sameer?

I know some folks at LinkedIn. Let me talk to them.

On 9/17/10, SC Vashishth <subhashvashis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And Yet Another on the list
>
> On 17 September 2010 08:26, Neha Tweety via LinkedIn
> <mem...@linkedin.com>wrote:
>
>> LinkedIn
>> ------------Neha Tweety requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>>
>> Subhash Chandra,
>>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>>
>> - Neha Tweety
>>
>> Accept invitation from Neha Tweety
>>
>> http://www.linkedin.com/e/kv2mwn-ge6gjkog-43/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I2341712707_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPsMdP8NdP4QcP99bSVUtltUl3B6bPsUcPsOcPATdz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/
>>
>> View invitation from Neha Tweety
>>
>> http://www.linkedin.com/e/kv2mwn-ge6gjkog-43/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I2341712707_2/39vdP0Tcz4TcjgPcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

>> DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a
>> vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email
>> signatures, website, etc
>> http://www.linkedin.com/e/kv2mwn-ge6gjkog-43/ewp/inv-21/
>>

>> --
>> (c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation
>> disability bill at:

> Warm regards,
>
> Subhash Chandra Vashishth
> Mobile: +91 (11) 9811125521
> Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Consider
> environment!
> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

Sent from my mobile device