---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: yogesh dubey <yogeshdube...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:34:51 +0530
Subject: Fwd: 10 Sources for Free Online Textbooks and More!
To: upendra.rathore1...@gmail.com
Cc: r.bhims...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Curriki.org" <curriki....@mail.vresp.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:40:47 +0000
Subject: 10 Sources for Free Online Textbooks and More!
To: yogeshdube...@gmail.com

Curriki in the Press

This summer Curriki received wide press coverage for our work helping
teachers and students across the globe access free learning tools and
resources. To learn more about the future of Curriki and the K-12 open
education movement, we welcome you to read our recent coverage in the
New York Times, Network World, and San Jose Mercury News. In addition,
check out last month's Creative Commons interview with Curriki's
Christine Mytko, where she discussed the impact Curriki is having on
her school district.
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/84100ff16e]

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/1f39d3ac7f]

Real World Learning Experiences for Students

Summer shouldn't be the only time of year that students have a chance
to be active in their communities! Visit the Curriki blog to learn how
to take your classroom learning into the real world this fall. In
particular, make sure to read the posts Entering the Real World: Tools
and Tips for Math Teachers and Project Based Learning.
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/ad5a8243ef]

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/8dc11402ab]

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/ae0e869ed6]

2 Recent Must-Read Posts

Here are two recent blog posts that will help you make the most of
your Curriki experience:

10 Sources for Free Textbooks Online:The cost of textbooks doesn't
need to impede your ability to learn! These sites have collected
hundreds of free and open-source texts for teachers and students to
access.
Curriki Advanced Search How-To: A step-by-step guide to finding the
perfect resources for your classes on Curriki.
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/c3e47f90c3]

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/e7d0c28b97]

Like what you read? Subscribe to the Curriki blog and become a fan on
Facebook!
[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/abf2c9e423]

[http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Curriki.org/bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/8bcc844405/#!/pages/Curriki/134427817464?ref=ts]

Have a great fall!

following link:
http://cts.vresp.com/u?bf3f05437c/7ff6fb9e1a/mlpftw

This message was sent by Curriki.org using VerticalResponse

Curriki.org
20660 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, California 95014
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html

--
regards
yogesh