From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of austin pinto
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 15:45
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; Voice Vision.; access...@freelists.org
Subject: [AI] how to install multipel os on a pc

hi all my friend has asus computer he has windows xpsp3 home and
windows 7 ultimate he wants me to install both this oses on his system
symentaniously how can i do that will any1 please give me this steps i
tried doing the following i installed windows7 with sighted help on
local disk c and xp on d drive i installed both this oses normally
without makeing changes to them but now when ever he starts his pc
windows xp starts what did i do wrong?

--
from austin

disability bill at: