Hi dear friends, Hope your hearts are dancing with joy! I need an
auto-rythm software named Fruity Loops, which is used to insert
automated computerized rythm patterns in to a computerized Musical
Recording. Simultaneously I also need the required Jaws scripts
associated with it. So anyone who has them, kindly send them to my
personal e mail I D:

gupta.pradeep...@gmail.com

        If you have only Fruity Loops or only its Jaws scripts, even
them do come forward to share them on my personal I D. Thanks in
advance.
With earnest regards.
             Yours, Pradeep.

disability bill at: