Hi Amit and all
I think we should give another thought as far as agenda is concern. We are
meeting only to repeat discussion on those old issues which have been the
part of our previous meetings and nothing concrete comes rather harping on
technical and disability issues. I suggest you to make it informal in actual
sense and try doing something different which could give new colours to this
meet? If you people do agree with me then, let me know so that steps should
be taken in this direction.
disability bill at: