hi swati and all ya i use jaws 11.0 im not faceing that much
compatability problems i dnt get that type of typewriter sound that is
played when some1 is replying to ur msg in a text chat and first when
i used to send msgs jaws would say austin.pinto says so and so but now
it doesnt say that

On 9/28/10, Swati Sinha <swatisinh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Which version of JAWS are you using?
> JAWS 11 is compatible with Windows live 14.00
>

> On 9/28/10, austin pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi all i just upgraded to version 14 of windows live messanger 1munth
>> ago but from 3days its behaveing strangely in text chat when any1 is
>> typeing msg it would give a sound but now its not giveing it and when
>> i send msg i type and press enter to send jaws used to say
>> austin.pinto said so and so but now its not like that does it have to
>> do anything with jaws settings
>>
>> --
>> from austin

>> disability bill at:

>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.

> when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
> a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
> gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
> that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

from austin

disability bill at: