Hello

First of all we  would like to mention here that, we have mentioned
already our E-mail Id of radio retina India in all our radio shows and
 also in the announcement
mails.
If any one have any concern or suggestion regarding the radio show
then he or she should have contacted us on that.
If we would have not responded  through that E-mail ID then you could
have discussed this on  public forum like this.
Though we are responding on the issue here now, but
we would like to suggest  that all the further communications  should
be directed to our official E-mail iD instead.

We haven't said anything that has been given in your e-mail.
All that we told in our show was exactly which was disseminated on
various informationchannels.
Looks like you  have wrong information, as we  already spoke to pune's
coordinator  on 25th night.

You should be aware that the aim of retina india is to bring all
together and make an inclusive society,.retina india never states to
be exclusive.

Hence perhaps you are unable to understand the motive  of retina india.

Anyways, we expect that all the further communications will be
directed to our official ID,
Which is
radioretinain...@gmail.com

Radio Retina India team