Hello friends,
I heard one of our fellow men got some possitive results from
ayurvedic treatment. We can't say they are totally waste but useful to
some. I feel they may not be helpfull for a stone blind but may be
useful for those who lost their sight gradually or in some accidents.
let the scientsts come out their findings. hope for the best nothing
is impossible but takes time.

On 9/28/10, Vamshi G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI friends,
>

> I know this topic has been discussed many times on this list.  And I
> personally don't believe any of those treatments like Ayurvedic,
> acupuncture, homeopathy etc.  But one of my friends wants to know whether
> any of these treatments has left any positive experience for anyone,
> especially in the initial stages of RP.  So, if anyone has any such
> experience, please contact me off the list at
>
> gvamsh...@gmail.com
>

> Friends, please don't clutter this list with general opinions.   I have
> given her all the necessary scientific information, and I am only looking
> for someone as above mentioned so that I can get her to contact them.
>

> Regards,
>
> Vamshi G
>
> M: +91 9949349497
>
> R: +91 877 2243861