Dear AI list,
When I am attempting to format my 512 mb memory card of nokia n72 through
computer,
the message: the disk is right protected.
 although I can save data into memory card through usb data cable but data
saving through memory card reader is not possible due to message "disk is right
protected".
I have tried doing error checking and disk defragment under system tab of
memory card property but unable to do as again it is showing disk right
protected.
pls tell, how I can remove this right protection from memory card if any.
how can I solve this problem.

Sandeep G