Hi friends!
I'm planning to study for either corporate law or MBA from some good institute.
I therefore first want to be sure that I have all necessary study
materials on hand so that I don't run in to any problem due to the
shortage of study materials later.

I'm sure many of you have those books especially those of you who  are
successfully done with  those studies.
I'm also in urgent need of some good dictionary, like, Oxford or
American Webster Dictionary.

I'd be very grateful to you if you could mail me those books through
my email Id, which is: allarakhi.allarakh...@gmail.com.

Lots of respect and thanks to you in advance.

Allarakhi.