Friends,  Is  it  possible  to  down grade  i e 7  to  i e 6?.
While  I  purchased my  netbook  its  default   browser  was  i e6  but  they
upgraded  it  into i e 7.  now  I  am  facing  accessibility  issues  while
working  with  Jaws  8  on     this  browser  .

  Hence  friends  please  let  me  know  is  it  possible  to     to  downgrade
 the  browser  without  formatting   the  os ?o o s?.
Expecting  your  help.  With  best  regards  Priyesh.