To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Winamp Problem.

hello amiyo ji, and nelema, here i am trying to fix your problem.
open winamp. press ctrl+p to open preferences dialog. press p until you reach playlist. press tab until you reach on check box "when loading multiple files, sort by name" check this box, and close the winamp preferences dialog. close the winamp and restart it. you all done. i am using winamp 5.24 professional.
thanks.
bhawani

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>