From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Ravi Paul
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:27 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] how to delete all mail from inbox using gmail site?

 Hi, you can do the following to delete all your e-mails in Gmail:  1.
Login to your gmail account using Internet explorer (I don't know  about
other browsers; firefox gives a lot of annoying alerts that are neither
Pleasant nor necessary to listen). 2. Switch to the standard view if you
are using the Basic HTML view. 3. Go to the place where you find your
mails (you can press the t key once I think to get there; it goes to the
first table). 4. Arrow upward until you hear something like "Select:
All, None, Read, Unread, Starred, Unstarred" (note: JAWS wont inform you
of it being a link; pressing the enter key on "all" should select the
mails in the current page, and when you go down, you will find a link
that says something like Select all x conversations in Inbox, on which
if you click, all the mails in your inbox will get selected, below which
you should find something like  "All x conversations in Inbox are
selected"; where x is the number of e-mails in your inbox). 5. Go to the
delete button pressing b and press enter. Sorry if this is too long-this
is an old set of instructions I pulled up from the mail archives I'd
given someone else earlier. Regards, Ravi Paul

On 10/27/10, Shadab Husain <shadab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tick the checkboxes of the emails you want to delete. Press (B) and
> see if there is a delete button otherwise go in the combo box and
> navigate to delete and press Tab to hit the Go button. Shadab
>
> There is enough light for one who wants to see.
> Easy tips of improving English at http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/
> My contributions to the press

http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-contributions-to-press.html
#link
> Many posts on one page

http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%
3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=47

accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in