dear all
I am GUNJAN SINGH
a masters done student in english literature
i got good enough capability for translations and creative writings
i wanna know if there are some job opportunitys in any media or govt
add agencys for visually challenged people as me?
i know i'll for sure b informed from many of u
as many of u r so informative and kind to help out and share the info
with members
and if also any projects for creative writings online?
as i am working for PHD synopsis and on net preparations equally
so won't b able to move more out of my place
but equally would like to work at my best online

 hoping for the best
with warmful regards
Gunjan Singh
mobile : 09422838175