You will have to format compulsory
-original message-
Subject: [AI] problem with memory card
From: tirumangalam sandeep <sandu5...@gmail.com>
Date: 29/10/2010 11:52 am

dear ai members
       i have a 1 gb memory card in my N72 phone but recently my phone
was infected by a virus after cleaning the virus now i am not able to
use that memory card in my phone when i put it in the computer it
shows all the contents but if i put it in the mobile it says memory
card corrupted do you want to format  for which i would say no but if
i reinsert it in the computer it shows all the contents i also tried
it with another phone but the same result so i wanted to know what has
happened and how can i repair it
thanking you in advance