To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 8:07 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] (no subject)

It all depends Mr. Akhilesh, how you look at the things. It shows that, your happiness and sadness depend or are controlled by other's criticism or admiration. That means you let people dictate your emotions, whereas, you should be the master of your own feelings. Now, you have said that, I have forgotten my etiquettes and manners; maybe you are right , or, that is the way you look at the things. I hold no grudge against you because, that is your way of expressing the things. This again is a free advice that, always consider those people as your friend who point out your mistakes, because they want to see you improve and progress. Who is perfect in the world you tell me. You said that, I should look at myself 1st. Yes, I am doing that and I am open for any reaction whatsoever,because, ultimately, we are here to learn from each other. Now for instance, you have taught me to adhere to etiquettes and manners, I will do it. You think, I sound bossy. If so, I am prepared for any sort of punishment only I should know as to what is it. Do you want to propose my elimination from the list? you can because, you are the master of your own decision. You say that, I should write to you in person, but, I commit mistake in public so I also stand to be corrected in public. Of course I know that it calls for lot of patience and courage to accept it.I agree that, mistakes are made when you write in hurry, but, the text can be edited, rectified and thus all this can be avoided. Whether you agree or not but, it is for anyone that, it does give the glimpse of your personality from the way you write or speak and address to others. ----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>