Friends,  I  would  like  to  purchase  some  assistive products  from
Saksham.
For    this
Are  there  any  authorized dealers  of  this  organization  in  Kerala?.
Expecting  A  response  from  any  people  connected  with  saksham  trust.

With  best  regards  Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile    NO:  09846141225.  Email I d:
priyesh...@gmail.com
Skype Id: priyesh.cu  Follow  me  on  Twitter  ID: priyeshcu

WHENEVER  THERE  IS DECLINE  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND  RISE  OF  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS,
I INCARNATE  MYSELF TO  PROTECT  THE  VIRTUOUS   AND  TO  DESTROY  THE  WICKED,
FROM  AGE  TO  AGE

GEETA.