Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:25:16 +0530
Subject: Hello Sir/Madam, please spend some time for this.
From: divyainf...@gmail.com
To: na...@vsnl.com; suhasvkar...@hotmail.com; na...@vsnl.com

Sir/Madam,

I am Divya Chaudhari from Pune. If you dont mind, then i need your help in my
project.

Let me tell you about our project.

We are doing usability survey of ORCA screen reader and magnifier and gathering
information from end user about its various features such as key board short
cuts, verbosity, pronunciation etc for further enhancement as well as
development of accessible training material/tutorial for the use of desktop
utility, general utility software and office suit.
We are collecting information from visually challenged  Students, their
Teachers, head of the institution where ORCA is deployed and GNOME
accessibility development team member. There are separate questionnaire for
each categories.
So, Will you do one favor for our project?

If you know some contacts of visually challanged people from various
organisations or students or any then please send me.
Or should i send the questionnaires regarding these fields to you and
afterwords and you send to them??
Please spend some time to fill it and cooperate us for ORCA enhancement.
Here I am sending the questionnaires to you..

Link for questionnaire for th head of the institution

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEV3bG5oYXJsaDdOeU5yaTlNbThoa1E6MQ

Link for the questionnaire for team members

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFh4VHdnMkdMOS0yaTFnVXFpOWF4cmc6MQ

link for student..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFI2V0JSY0hFTG5haG1lQzUyVWs4N3c6MQ

link for the teachers..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEhQZy1qT1JGQWl2Wi1OeTJTVFo4alE6MQ

Thanks and regards
FOSS education for visually challenged project team