Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your wishes. I received many mails from our friends asking
about my experience and how i got this opportunity. Let me share this with
all of you.

Though there are many people behind this, Sarthak guided me through out the
process. Especially, Jitendar Agarwal Sir helped me whenever I needed.
Sarthak is really a wonderful trust. Even though, i just contacted through
phone, their response is very pleasing. Here, I thank everyone from Sarthak
for their support.

And also, I request all the people who are looking for employment to
register with Sarthak. You will definitely get benefited.

In the recent past, I also came to know about Enable India. There, i met
Vidya and Hema who helped me in Banglore. They are also very supportive and
helpful.

So, Young Aspirants looking for employment, Please register with any of the
above Organizations which ever is convenient for you and it will help in
achieving your goal.

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM, B. P. Mohith <ckm.moh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congradulations Mahesh,
> all the best for your career.
>

> On 11/18/10, Mahesh Kumar <mahesh.pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Friends,
> >
> >  Hope all are doing well. Recently, I got selected in Wipro Technologies
> > through Special Recruitment Drive. I came to know that some of our VI
> > friends are working there. But i don;t know the specific identity. So, if
> > any one of you know those person/persons, Please provide their contact
> > details. Please share any information regarding them.
> >
> > Eagerly waiting for your reply.
> >
> > --
> > With Regards,
> >
> > Mahesh Kumar