hellow pranav sir and all,
despite all my efforts, problem still persist. i have already tested
all ramidies from maximizing screen to refreshing and disabling macros
etc. even i have reinstalled jaws on my p.c. yeah it is happening with
all the documents and files in microsoft word. installing ms office
again is the only thing left now. this problem seems very
unpredictible. the same word which jaws repeats or skipps in the first
time word by word reading but other time it reads that same word and
skipps some other words which it read properly last time. but of
course, it is in microsoft word only. other applications such as
wordpad and notepad are working smoothly without any hastles.
thanks.

sonu yadav
research scholar m.phil j.n.u.