To: "Keralavision" <keralavis...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:36 PM
Subject: (Keralavision) Blind with Camera to London

teaches photography to visually-impaired and blind people. The art
that participants create is stunning - be sure to visit the
online galleries
- and the impact that the organisation has on both sighted and non-
sighted people is tremendous.

In Bombay, we've been lucky to have regular access to Blind with
Camera's mind-opening exhibitions and programmes. In a few days, the
people of London will
get a chance to see the world through the lens of the blind as well.
On 26th November, investee Partho Bhomwick and his team will present
The View from
Here, an illustrated history of Blind with Camera, at the Nehru
Center.

If you're in London, this is a special opportunity not to be missed.

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under
heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Bible (Acts 4:12)

With regards
    Bob