Sarthak Educational Trust invites application from visually impaired
candidates for vacancy with one of our clients.
The relevant details are as follows:

Job Title – Customer Care Executive
Number of posts - 10
Classification – Voice process
Job Type - Full-time
Location – NOIDA(UP)

Requirements – Good communication skills in English/Hindi with minimum
qualification of 12th Grade. Freshers are welcome.

Expected Salary – 8K TO 10K per month

Last date for application – 30November 2010

Client name & details Solution digitas
Solution digitas offers exciting opportunities to learn contribute and
build careers. As a leading name in the fast-paced  BPO industry, we
are constantly growing and are always in search of bright talent. The
Company’s philosophy is strongly oriented to developing talent through
larger and more enriching assignments. We recognize potential and
consistent performance and our dynamic corporate culture can be summed
in your future growth.

Send your applications to:
Sarthak Educational Trust,
Building no. 1, Mohammadpur, Near Bikhaji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110066
Phone: 011-42004238
Mobile: +91-9718711463
Email: sarthak...@gmail.com