Dear Mukesh
Your supervisor seems to be confused about minimum and maximum.
Do rectify this confusion.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mukesh jain
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:36 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] scribe eligibility clarification

Hello,
As you might be aware that I am pursuing my further studies of PGDBA
(HRM) from symbiosis center of distance learning, pune for the year
2009. very recently, I am planning to appear for my examinations for
this course and hence, arranged the writer at my end to write my
paper.

I have applied for the approval to my university to take the facility
of taking writer along with mentioned of  the educational
qualifications for my writer.

My writer is 12th class pass. Upon receiving my said request, the
evaluation head of my university replied with the following comments:

Dear Student,
The details mentioned under have been noted.

Please note, the minimum qualification of helper/scribe should be
Graduate.  The under graduate person can not be a writer/helper for
student to attempt
Post Graudate Examinations.
Kindly do the needful accordingly.

In this regard, I would like to know that is there any provision that
if we are appearing for the post graduate diploma we must take the
writer eligible who has passed graduate and not the undergraduate.
Because,to my best knowledge, we must take the writer for our
examination juniour grade for which the examination to be appeared
for. I.e. The educational qualifications of the scribe should be one
grade lesser
than the stipulated minimum eligibility  criteria required for the post and
The  scribe should possess marks less than the candidate but in no case
more than 60%  in his own academic stream.

I have judged the required capabilities of my writer such as, fluency
to read the English language, literacy of computer skills etc to
appear as my writer and found it to be efficient.

Now, since I have received the aforesaid comments to my surprise from
my university, I would like to know that can the undergraduate
candidate is disqualified to write the paper of post graduate
examination for  blind candidate by any rules?

Your kind cooperation in this regard would be highly solicited.

Thanking you,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.