All:

For anyone who is interested there is a podcast on the blind cool tech site
with a demonstration of the new release of mobilespeak with ovi maps.
Harish one thing I would like to have is a comparison between the information
given by talks 5 and by mobilespeak.  That way we would know how much advantage
we would have with mobilespeak versus using it with talks.  In other words, is
using it with talks good enough or is there a substantial improvement using it
with mobilespeak.

This information would be very helpful.

Jean