Hi Parvez,
Hope you are doing well!
Why do you want to convert .pdf to .doc?
I am asking this because JAWS reads the PDF file (IGNOU books).
Secondly, you can even ddownload the .txt version of the same PDF file
from the web page, from where you downloaded the PDF file.
What you have to do is, when the PDF files get open, go to file menu
and select the option "Save as text" or something like that, do not
select the option "Save as copy".
Hope this helps!

On 12/2/10, Mohammad Parvesh <mdparvez...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Hope all are doing well.
> I am in need of IGNOU History material (EHI 01).
> I have downloaded PDF files of the same from EGyan Kosh website and
> converted it into word file. But the text I have got has proved to be
> of no use because it’s too distorted to make any sense.
> I do not have hard copy too since I am not enrolled with IGNOU.
> So if any of you have the aforementioned books, please do share them with
> me.
> Thanks in anticipation.
>

> --
> Thanks and regards

when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.