dear karan
I know most of us love to listen audio while lying on bed... joking hahaha.
but yes! if you read with the help of kersweil, then you can convert
all the files from kersweil to Mp3 and carry converted files in your
phone, or any MP3 player. further, if yu don't use kersweil then
install this software and convert DOC, TXT, and other files into above
mentioned software.
now open kersweil, take file menue, find utility; hit enter, rest do yourself.

--
best regards

you can also join me and my collections on www.inclusiveplanet.com
I am running various channels there: readers! if you are intrested in
social sciences you are most welcome hear!. books, articles, news and
views will be entertained hear. do not miss the benefits: join soon!
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/447004
and I am also running channel journalism: media is a powerful mesanger
between ruler and the ruled. hence its vigilence is very essential. we
always hear and read, media is the forth state. and very powerful to
creat awareness among the masses. now question arisis, are media
fulfilling their responsibility impartially and succesfully? we will
observe and understand. in this channel your contribution is warmly
welcome!
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/714689
avinash shahi
parsuing masters in political science