Thanks. I'll try to downlode it. There is another movie which my
colleague was telling me a few days back. She didn't know the exact
name but it was something like 'the touch that see'. This is  about a
girl who was raped; and on the basis of the description given by her
the sketch of the perpetrator was drawn. Does anyone know about this
film?

Naresh Kumar
Assistant Professor
Department of History