I hope many of us must be knowing that para-asian games are going in Guangzhou
And there is an interesting thing that one of indian contengent is
swimmer she is totally blind and has won so many meddles on the
national and international level. her interview was recently
broadcasted on AIR. ; she is kanchan mala pande from Nagpur
Maharashtra.
and this girl is still persuing her graduation.
all the best to all the indian contengent.

--
best regards

you can also join me and my collections on www.inclusiveplanet.com
I am running various channels there: readers! if you are intrested in
social sciences you are most welcome there!. books, articles, news and
views will be entertained there. do not miss the benefits: join soon!
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/447004
and I am also running channel journalism: media is a powerful mesanger
between ruler and the ruled. hence its vigilence is very essential. we
always hear and read, media is the forth state and very powerful to
creat awareness among the masses. now question looms in our minds, are
media fulfilling their responsibility impartially and successfully? we
will observe and understand. in this channel your contribution is
warmly welcome!
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/714689
avinash shahi
M.A. political science