Dear sinoj can you please tell me about tata docomos 3g connection? I wanted to
know about its downloading speed because here in kutch it is going to be
lonched with in few weaks.
-original message-
Subject: Re: [AI] Help from tata docomo internet users.
From: "Sinoj" <sinoj...@gmail.com>
Date: 16/12/2010 9:43 pm

Install Nokia PC suite & Cable driver for your phone.
Connect your phone
Press Insert+f11 & Select NokiaPC suite: nokia 3230... press Enter.
Use Down arrow & Hit enter on "Connect to the Internet".
Now, a new window will appear called One touch access.
Press configure button.
Then press Next button.
Check the option "Configure the connection mannually" & press Next.
Type this the access point name in the box
TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
Then press Finish & press Connect.
Now the connection will establish & you can find it it from my network
places..