Hello Sir,
sendspace is file sharing sight.
you can upload up to 300 mb free, and it will be on site for 7 days,
then automatically removed from site. If there is any folder which you
want to upload, first of all, you have to zip it, and then no problem!
I explain its uploading steps which may be helpful to you.
1. open its website, www.sendspace.com
2. press b, and you reach at brouze button press  and  enter   .
3. choose your file's location,select open button,  and fill up
dialogue box and select upload button.
while uploading, you can see its uploading status by activating jaws
cursor. even the conformation mail from sendspace reach in your inbox
of your id which you enter during uploading.
Hope it helps.
Marry christmus!
Bijal Patel.