Dear Friends,

I need following information on an urgent basis from those who are
using SAP products or those who have issues with SAP accessibility.

1. What is current scenario in case of SAP accessibility with screen
reader latest version especially with jaws?
2. Which SAP products you are using and what difficulties you face?
3. Any suggestions and comments with regard to SAP accessibility.
4. Any resources / web links that you can share with me.
5. As per my knowledge SAP is also integrated with organization's own
I T products, so any comments on this.

I have read many discussions on this topic in the past but would like
to know the current status on this.  I am not a SAP product user so
need inputs from those who are / have actually using / used it.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Thanks and regards,
Prashant Naik
XRCVC