Let it be, all in all, its a job opportunity, what so ever. :)
----- Original Message ----- From: "manohar vaswani" <vaswan...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] re get ready to see things in dark

dear all,
I think that sighted persons learn more about blindness when they see
a blind person carrying out routine tasks without sight than visiting
dark exhibitions

manohar vaswani
On 1/7/11, Adina Galani <lotusflowe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Agree, but from my very little experience, most of the children who are
coming with their class to visit the dark exhibition, or youngs coming to
pass the time, are, in greatest majority, more looking for  "seeking high
sensations" then understanding the blindness. Its of course, for the time
being, still a successful business, same like eating under water or sleeping
in a baloon at 500 meters hight.
 Adina