Hai dear access indians,
            I am a visually challenged person doing MBA. I need the
first year MBA books as Ebooks or in a suitable form for the visually
challenged . I am listing the required books below. Please give me
proper guidance so that I can go ahead with my studies.
                                BOOKS REQUIRED
1.      Principles of management and organizational behaviour.  Author: P. G.
Aquinas
2.      Managerical economics.  Author: Atmanand
3.      Accounting and finance for managers.  Author: M. P. Pandeikumar.
4.      Marketing management. Author: S.H.H Kazmi.
5.      Human resource management. Author: V.S.P. Rao.
6.      Quantitative techniques for management. Author: P.N. Mishra and S.
Jaisankar.
7.      Research methods for management. Author: U. Bhojana.

               thanking you in advance,
                                    Jerin Jose.
                                                  Mobile: +91 9605112148

Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.