sambhavana.in
----- Original Message ----- From: "prasanth P.V." <prasanth.mangala...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Emailing: RBI Circular Banking Facilities to the VisuallyChallenged

Hello sir, I need all the relevant orders and circulars on banking
facilities provided to the visually impired persons including ATM,
internet banking etc. When I approached SBT for having an online
banking account, they responded negatively. I have promised to the
bank manager to submit required documents. So please help me.
Prasanth.