To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:57 PM
Subject: [AI] Suggestion needed for outlook express error

Hello AI members,

As the subject Suggests, I need suggestions about the express error.
When I try it to connect it the server, I get the error as below:

The server does not support a SSL connection. Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D

With Regards