From: "Geetha Shamanna" <gee...@millernorbert.de>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2010 4:34 AM
To: "Access india" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] IT returns - update

Hello all,

I had written to the list a few days ago about my IT refund amount being
stuck with the IT office for nearly two years now. It has finally been
released, and that happen without any prompting or additional payment from
my end. It appears they are disposing all the refund applications this month
in order to avoid paying additional interest by carrying them over to the
new year. Whatever the reason, my problem is resolved for the moment.

Geetha