please send it to my personal id also.
Regards
Devendra Nikose
----- Original Message ----- From: "Praful Vyas" <prafulnv...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Income Tax on Transport Allowance.

I will send soon this circular.
Praful Vyas.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:11 PM

I couldn't find it on the net. Swamy's Handbook mentions Orthopaedically handicapped only. Some departments of the Railway have allowed double relief to vh employees, not all. My office assistant actually wanted to give me double exemption. I only wanted a copy of the section in Swamy's Handbook and spoilt my chances.

So, if anybody can be of any help, send for us all.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas