Why do you want the circulars. Any particular one that you want?
I sit with a human and an official dictionary and many phone calls to friends and translate. Even if you had the software you are going to need the language skill and I will challenge anyone to make full sense of the officious language used. Any particular one that you want I may be able to send you in simple,accessible English.

Kanchan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Marathi to English translation service?

stupid language mistakes, ignore those please.

On 1/12/11, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,
The orders and circulars of Maharashtra Government which are in
Marathi mostly. Which makes reading impossible for me as there exist
no such synthesizer or software supporting this language.
I also cannot ignore this problem and switch over to some other
language. Therefore if any translation software or service will enable
me to accomplish the tasks which I want.
Simple google search could not help me in locating such service,
therefore I seek for your precious guidance in the above matter.
Awaiting quick response.
Regards

--
Amar Jain.