From: "Sandeep Gautam" <sandeepgautam.n...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:04 AM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] about netbanking.

Dear,
Though one website and phone number of SBI has been provided by some of our friend, here is something about SBI net banking facility: 1. If you have account with SbI, you can approach your branch to fill out the form and complete other formality to get facility of netbanking with them.
2. generally, by net banking, you can:
a. check your account balance and status
 b. fund transfer
c. paying your policy premium etc.
d. apply for IPOs etc.
many more tasks, you will know when you start using it.

Sandeep G

----- Original Message ----- From: "aliluhar" <aliluha...@gmail.com>